David Cocks Q C Denies His Son His Flesh and Blood Christmas while lavishing it upon himself and his step children. he cruelly excluded his child from birth from his heart and home from every Christmas every birthday every smile every hug never kissed him or embraced him told Sir Derek Spencer when the child was on a life support machine "I couldn't care less if he dies he is nothing to me." For 12 years gave £16 a week and no acknowledgement or love
David Cocks Q C Denies His Son His Flesh and Blood Christmas while lavishing it upon himself and his step children. he cruelly excluded his child from birth from his heart and home from every Christmas every birthday every smile every hug never kissed him or embraced him told Sir Derek Spencer when the child was on a life support machine "I couldn't care less if he dies he is nothing to me." For 12 years gave £16 a week and no acknowledgement or love







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Very sad
ReplyDeletenice way to treat a child but well really
ReplyDeletei saw this
ReplyDeleteSurely David Cocks Q C understands the immorality of his actions surely Sarah Child could explain that the way to treat humanly a child is by the example she makes him treat her two children his older step children she is a good mother to Flora and would never allow her son and daughter to be excluded and down graded and must shudder at how David Cocks treats his own child compared with his order step children but has not the courage to demand equality,and why should she she was compensated by being given the farm which he had claimed on tax relief and presumable her genetic children will inherit while his son will be excluded .What courage and kindness will be to his son in that.To destroy his sons inheritance by what he David Cocks considers the weapon of superior force of ruthless cruelty and exclusion and oposional force and suppression rather than upright morality.God allows evil to come because mankind espoused it and lets men and fathers begin to feel the burden of their own cruelty and imperfections when they betray ideals of person and democratic and religious freedom while other are too cowardly to do anything to enlighten ,ideals cannot be betrayed with impunity if a person losses all sense of decency and responsibility.Sarah Child is decent and responsible to her two children and makes David Cocks act accordingly to these adult children she rightly loves but how can she by example make him act this way to his own blood child why does he love and support his step middle aged children all their life even when they were in the marriage of his best friend Robert Wood and Sarah Child before he left Patricia to marry Sarah but never loved his own younger son .No one thinks David Cocks should not love his best friends wife if that is the happiness of his life but why use it as an instrument of cruelty to damage the son of his innocent child,why insist on his exclusion from life (he demanded his pupil abort the child to prove her love for him and told her he would wreck her life and career and never speak to her again if she did not)he told Sir Derek when the baby was on i life support machine as Sir Derek Spencer Solicitor General told the High Court he said "I couldn't care less if he dies he is nothing to me I will never see him and no one can make me"as he drank champagne and went off to his estate to hunt and kill foxes on his expensive horse
I know the parties and it is pure mean cruelty which lead the abandoning of his son and his attempt to discredit mother and child and to have tried to make the poor orphaned mother who was his young pupil abort her child (contrary to the tenor of the Abortion Act set up to protect such unborn children)He stated that his pure purpose was for the sake of his career and when the child was on a life support machine he told Sir Derek Spencer "I couldn't care less I will never see him he is nothing to do with me "His rich and influential cohorts supported him with all the relish of those support power and convenience against the moral justice of the disempowered seeking survival for the abandoned young, in his case his own child, while he gleefully supported his much older step daughter, who was allowed to see his sons grandparents while his own son was excluded not only from his home but the love of his grandfather, his mother totally agreed with her son saying the step children came first and her own youngest grandson should have not been born and that Sir Derek is " a naughty boy" for sticking up for the child.
ReplyDeleteThe grandmother and other cohorts stated David Cocks Q C was "right to abandon his child"
What about his son's Human Rights
Jonathan Goldberg Q C is amazing, David Cocks Q C Has No Shame for the inhumanity he has rendered his son
Sir Derek Spencer Q C is amazing and Sir Nicholas Wilson Q C is also amazing
while yes David Cocks Q C Abandons His Baby at Birth Without Love Without Pity
David Cocks Q C Human Rights Barrister Red Lion Court Told Sir Derek Spencer Q C "I couldn't care less if he dies "when his baby son was on a life support machine, he refuses to see him and seems to love shunning criticising and encouraging others to shun and sneer even calling his mother his young pupil who he demanded have an abortion "Old Fish Face "to Peter Carter Q C who she had done the favour of recommending for a pupillage and was a UCL fellow student.
Indeed has the father no trace of humanity for the wrong he has done to his son
I saw this
ReplyDelete"David Cocks Q C the measure of a man is how he treats his son. The duty of a father is to lovingly bring his son to manhood with honour not cruelty. David Cocks said to Sir Derek Spencer when the child was on a life support machine as a baby "I couldn't care less if he dies he is nothing to me I will never see him and no one can make me. The High Court called him and "uncaring father "and "a hard and determined man"
David Cocks Q C Abandons His Baby at Birth Without Love Without Pity
David Cocks Q C Human Rights Barrister Red Lion Court Told Sir Derek Spencer Q C "I couldn't care less if he dies "when his baby son was on a life support machine, he refuses to see him and seems to love shunning criticising and encouraging others to shun and sneer even calling his mother his young pupil who he demanded have an abortion "Old Fish Face "to Peter Carter Q C who she had done the favour of recommending for a pupillage and was a UCL fellow student.
Further goes his cruel disparagement
David Cocks Q C tried to abort his son and refuses to see him despite his promise to the court
he's to busy adoring and adorning himself
as he says
"I'm so busy I'm so fine
I so like hunting I so like wine
I like to lay a bet or two
I am so splendid and so grand
I'm best to take the firmest stand
To love my step kids one and two
But my own child "OH no not you
You can not come into my home
I prefer you perish on your own
I'm much too posh and much to nice
So just skid addle that's my advice
Let me not see you shinning glory
It might effect my lies and story
For I told all I've been so nice
And my paternity just has no vice
My mother said I am the best
So fine and noble and the rest
But how can I believe that tale
And cloud the issue with a veil
When you stand there before me now
Looking so great and well just how
Your noble mother proved me wrong
And raised you with a powerful song
And despite my cunning was so strong
To let you live to let you thrive
And overall let you survive
For I do truly know at heart
That she was right right from the start,
And had the courage to out due
When I the father was but a shrew
And thinking only of myself
While she was left upon the shelf
Alone to struggle with your birth
While I just sneered at her with mirth.
She saw what was so truly right
And put up quite a splendid fight
And now I'm here with what I muster
Feeling a bit like General Custard
I'm grand I'm fine but I can see
That as a parent she dazzles me
What a silly twit I've been
Being so nasty being so mean
Pretending all I do is right
And leaving morality out of sight
So if one day I really see
Just what I have done to thee
My noble son my noble boy
I wont use Dante Hell or ploy
To degregate you any more
For immorality is such a bore
And one day if there is a God
Ill have to face great justice rod"
Things worked out well for the father able to leave both the mothers of his children and run off with his best friends wife
well met by moonlight oh Horatio
I saw this
ReplyDelete"This year's Ebenezer Scrooge Award goes to David Cocks, QC, who has chosen the Christmas season to serve a summons on Felicity seeking to end the £10,000 per year maintenance he pays for their love child, also named David. Their one-year affair – he was her pupil master in chambers – Earlier this year, it emerged in a parliamentary answer that Cocks receives almost £500,000 in fees for his prosecutorial work. At 71 he draws a state and a private pension, and also does private and legal aid work, garnering another £200,000. He has a 200-acre farm in the West Country, which helps offset his tax liability. I have followed this sorry saga from the time when Cocks denied paternity on oath, through his efforts to exhaust the mother with legal ploys, through his attempts to take David out of private school, through criticism of his conduct by the Family Court – and now this. by Christopher Silvester. The Independent .